B. A., LL. B.
03 November 1999
Signed Bar Roll:
22 November 2007
Owen Dixon Chambers East
Floor 8, Room 13
205 William Street, Melbourne
Admitted to Practice:
Douglas’ practice consists of a broad range of commercial advocacy work, with particular emphasis in contractual and general commercial matters, property, equity and trust disputes as well as corporations and insolvency matters.
Douglas appears in both state and federal jurisdictions at all levels, and has experience dealing in all stages of the litigation process, from opinion and advice work, pleadings, mediation, interlocutory and trial work.
- contractual disputes,
- insolvency disputes (including setting aside applications, preference claims, etc),
- trust disputes (including claims for breach of trust),
- estate claims and disputes,
- partnership/joint venture disputes,
- property law claims; and
- claims under the Australian Consumer Law (formerly TPA).
Douglas regularly teaches corporations law at the Leo Cussen Institute.
Douglas has had the following articles published: