B. Ec., LL. B.
24 February 2015
Signed Bar Roll:
30 April 2015
Leo Cussen Chambers
Floor 5, Room 1
360 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne
Admitted to Practice:
Areas of Practice:
- Children's Court
- Common Law and Personal Injuries
- Criminal Law
- Equity & Trusts Law
- Family Law
- Motor Traffic Law
- Wills & Estates
Chiry practises primarily in the following areas of law:
- Criminal (summary and indictable matters)
- Equity and trusts (with a focus on wills and Part IV claims)
- Family (parenting and property disputes)
- Common law (personal injury, WorkCover & TAC claims, serious injury applications)
- General commercial law
Since coming to the Bar, Chiry has been briefed in a wide range of matters in the Supreme, County, Family, Federal Circuit and Magistrates’ Courts and VCAT at all stages of proceedings including trial.
In addition to his broad range of appearance experience, he also has a busy paperwork practice which includes advice work and pleadings, principally in the areas of deceased estates, personal injury and commercial disputes.
Chiry read with Max Perry.